Nearly 75% of Nova Scotians are looking to buy locally manufactured goods over imported ones, help consumers make informed purchasing decisions and promote your locally sourced products by registering as a Nova Scotia Made retailer today.
Registered retailers include:
As a Nova Scotia Made retailer you will get access to:
- Our digital Nova Scotia Made logo to use in-store, on your website and social media channels, and any other promotional materials as you see fit.
- Complimentary point-of-sale materials to help you showcase Nova Scotia Made products in your store, at no cost to you.
- Access to our list of 10,000+ registered Nova Scotia Made products, to help you forge new connections with local suppliers.
- A public Retailer Listing on our website to help consumers shop locally at your store.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media channels and participate in potential site visits and photo ops.
Eligible retailers are those that sell Nova Scotia Made products in-store, online, or through any other channel of their choice. Registered manufacturers can qualify as a retailer if they currently sell Nova Scotia Made products in addition to their own manufactured goods, and/or operate a physical retail store.
- Manufacturers: Working to build a listing of what is Nova Scotia Made, providing the Nova Scotia Made logo, and encouraging participation throughout the province
- Retailers: Providing point-of-sale materials for in-store promotion of Nova Scotia Made products and encouraging retailer-manufacturer connections to bring more local products to consumers.
- Consumers: Providing a searchable consumer database to help them find Nova Scotia Made products, and sharing posts throughout our channels (including social media) to highlight and promote Nova Scotia Made goods